Too many extrication gloves fail to deliver safety and comfort; the EXT Rescue® 4012 promises both. With an ISEA Level 5 cut-resistant palm and our advanced impact-protective design, you can trust this glove to keep you protected from twisted metal and shattered glass. A pre-curved design, double-stitched side seams, and our maximum-comfort fingertip structure give this glove the fit and feel you need to get the job done.
- SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the industry.
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area.
- Printed PVC synthetic leather palm provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations.
- Exterior and interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity.
- Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life.
- Elastic Velcro® wrist closure secures fit and maximizes comfort.
- Hi-Vis color scheme increases visual awareness.
- Machine washable.
Approvals: EN388 Cut Level 5
Part Number: 025355
Back to top