Above all else, an extrication glove must be tough. Built to last the EXT Rescue® 4011 is the strongest, most dependable rescue safety glove available. We armed this glove with our improved IR-X® Impact Exoskeleton™ and an ISEA Level 5 cut-resistant palm, reinforced with our proprietary TP-X® technology for added durability and grip. We also double-stitched all exterior and interior seams and added a 2.5” Airprene™ Velcro® cuff, so this glove fits as well as it lasts.
- SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the industry. (Interior layer)
- Durable TP-X® palm reinforcement utilizes the highest-level of abrasion resistance while maintaining an oil-resistant grip. (Exterior layer)
- Full Impact Exoskeleton™ with high-performance IR-X® smash guards provides greater impact protection than the leading competitor.
- Printed PVC synthetic leather palm provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations.
- Exterior and interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity.
- Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life.
- Breathable Airprene™ Velcro® cuff secures fit and improves comfort.
- Hi-Vis color scheme increases visual awareness.
- Machine washable.
Approvals: EN388 Cut Level 5
Part Number: 025350
Back to top