The Hexarmor 4018 is the premier maintenance and repair glove, with SuperFabric® material protection on palm and knuckle, providing outstanding cut, abrasion, and puncture protection. Ideal for handling steel wire, metal, wood and glass etc. A durable synthetic leather palm exterior maintains excellent grip in dry and light oil conditions, and a secure Velcro closure guarantees excellent fit and feel during use.
- SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the industry. (Interior layer)
- Synthetic leather palm provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations, while increasing abrasion resistance. (Exterior layer)
- Cut Level 5 SuperFabric® technology knuckle patch reduces abrasion to back-of-hand.
- Interior seams implement a double-stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity.
- Velcro® wrist closure secures fit and maximises comfort.
- Machine washable.
Approvals: EN388 4522 Cut Level 5
Part Number: 025330
This product can be found in:
Gloves Protective & Disposable
Back to top