Level 5 cut protection and our advanced impact-protective design. The Chrome Series® Waterproof 4036 has a waterproof Hipora® liner, so there’s no need to fear wet cold digits. We also upped the versatility by incorporating a layer of our TP-X™ synthetic palm, so you retain exceptional grip, even in challenging conditions.
- Hipora® liner creates a waterproof barrier against wet and cold hazards.
- SuperFabric® material palm provides Level 5 cut resistance, the highest level of protection available in the industry. (Interior layer)
- Durable TP-X™ palm utilizes the highest-level abrasion resistance while maintaining oil-resistant grip. (Exterior layer)
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area.
- Exterior seams have double stitched core-spun thread for durability and longevity.
- Hi-Vis colour scheme increases visual awareness.
- Machine washable.
Approvals: EN388 4532 Cut Level 5
Part Number: 025235
This product can be found in:
Gloves Protective & Disposable
Back to top