Fosse containment Booms for the absorbtion of Oil, Diesel and Debris in Rivers and Harbours .
Specification: Oil absorbent boom, (4 x 3 metre lengths in a pack). Socks are easily to handle
Handling: 4x separate lengths 3000mm x 120mm in size with hook and clip
Performance: The Socks have a Polypropylene inner and can absorb approx 120 Litres per bag, (40 litres per 3 Metre Boom).
The Socks can be ovelapped for large scale containment of spills around the workplace. These fast absorbing socks are also tough and will retain their strength even when fully saturated. Covers large areas.
Approx Weight: 3kg per boom
- Designed for the containment and recovery of oil in both fresh and sea water. Work with Bio Oil.
- Comprising an outer plastic netting that contains a spunbond inner sock
- Absorbent core is manufactured from very fine meltblown fibres allowing more oil to penetrate deeper into the centre
- A tough nylon rope runs the entire length of the boom for additional strength
- Doubled stapled ends for increased strength
Application: They are easy to deploy and can be used in inland rivers, waterways and canals or often they are applied to containing construction site run-off.
Part Number: 037027
This product can be found in:
Spill Response Products
Fosse Liquitrol Products
Back to top