Impact 4026 Chrome series Hi-Vis Glove.
Constructed with SuperFabric® brand material for the highest cut resistance available on the market; EN388 Cut Level 5 in noted areas. Synthetic leather palm gives enhanced grip in dry and light oil applications, while providing dexterity to utilise tools and equipment. Back of hand impact protection. Oil resistant. Ideal for engineering, mechanical and maintenance work.
- SuperFabric® material palm provides Level 5 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the industry. (Interior layer)
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area.
- PVC-dotted synthetic leather palm provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations, while increasing abrasion resistance. (Exterior layer)
- Interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity.
- Hi-Vis color scheme increases visual awareness.
- Machine washable.
Approvals: EN388 4521 Cut Level 5
Part Number: 025270
This product can be found in:
Gloves Protective & Disposable
Back to top