Portable Kerb Ramp has been created to comply and exceed the ‘Wheel Chair Boarding Ramp Specification’, the ‘Safety at Streetworks Code of Practice’ and the ‘Disability Discrimination Act’.
Provides a safe means for wheelchair and pushchair users to reach the next level when a footpath has been closed for street works access to shops etc. Also provides easy access for sack trucks; wheelie bins etc. up to 250kg.
- Effective anti-slip surface and raised sides for a secured access.
- Can support a weight up to 250kg.
- The wider access makes the product convenient and easy to use.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE). 100% recyclable.
- Weight 6kg. Is compact for easy transport & storage.
- Suits Kerb heights 60mm to 160mm
Part Number: 027026
Back to top