Aspli A36 CO2 inflated automatic Commercial Lifejacket. A 150 Newton CO2 activated automatic Lifejacket with manual inflation backup.
- Construction: Made in the UK to the highest standard, this most popular, durable Lifejacket has a Heavy Duty puncture resistant Cordura Cover protecting the buoyancy chamber. Stainless Steel safe release under tension Buckle, so designed to facilitate quick release should the wearer be trapped by the lifejacket webbing. Becket and Whistle fitted. Attachment for Safety light built in.
- Service: Buoyancy Chamber can be removed and replaced if damaged. Full service facility at our Leeds premises, usual effected within 7 days
- Operation: Fully automatic CO2 operation with manual back up via fitted Oral valve. Fully adjustable. An Industry favourite, thousands in service with UK Port, Harbour, Water and River companies.
- Designed to be comfortable and easy to wear, for use in all Waters. Aspli lifesaving equipment specialists for over 35 years!
- Call 0113 2461 550 for advice on this product.
Approvals: BS EN 396
Part Number: 000200
Back to top