Doc Martens Original Classic Black Safety Shoe.
- Construction: Dr Martens Goodyear Welted product. The upper and Sole are Heat-Sealed and Sewn together. Manufactured using the best available materials. Has unique comfort features including Air cushioned anti-slip (rated SRA) Sole providing underfoot comfort and durability. It is Oil and Fat resistant. Air-Wear PVC Safety slip resistant Soles also Collar and Tongue padding. Eyelts (4)
- Safety: Steel Toe-Cap (200 joules. Has Cushioned anti-slip Air Wear Safety Soles resistant to Acid Oils Solvents and heat up to 80°c
- Original: Dr Martens signature Boot, in a firm smooth finished Leather. Semi-bright appearance. Wide comfort fit
- Care: Clean away Dirt using a damp Cloth, allow to dry apply correct coloured Wax based Shoe Polish to retsore shine as desired
- Best seller: Perenial favourite with our Customers.
Approvals: EN ISO 20345:2011 SB SRA E
Part Number: 010009
Back to top