Doc Martens Classic Black Safety Ankle Boot.
- Construction: Dr Martens Goodyear Welted product. The upper and Sole are Heat-Sealed and Sewn together. Manufactured using the best available materials. Has unique comfort features including Air cushioned anti-slip (rated SRA) Sole providing underfoot comfort and durability. It is Oil and Fat resistant. Air-Wear PVC Safety slip resistant Soles also Collar and Tongue padding. Eyelts (7)
- Original: Dr Martens signature Boot, in a firm smooth finished Leather. Semi-bright appearance
- Safety: Built in Steel (200 joules) Toe Cap, is Resistant to Acid Oils Solvents and heat up to 80°c. Energy absorbent Heel (200 Joules). Tough, long lasting, stylish Boot.
- Care: Clean away Dirt using a damp Cloth, allow to dry apply correct coloured Wax based Shoe Polish to retsore shine as desired
- Best seller: Perenial favourite with our Customers.
- VAT: Safety Boots can only be supplied at 'ZERO VAT' Rate if they are for your own personal use.
Approvals: EN ISO 20345:2011 SB SRA E
Part Number: 010000
Back to top