Lifebuoy Monitoring System. Monitors Status of Rescue Equipment.
Highly Innovative lifebuoy and rescue equipment monitoring platform. Our technology alerts you when someone removes a lifebuoy and also can contact first responders. Also our dedicated platform keeps track of the digital footprint of all your rescue equipment from lifebuoys to throw lines etc.
By simply logging onto the portal the user can see whether a lifebuoy etc. is 'In Place' or has been 'Disturbed-removed' and thus stops the need for wardens to physically visit sites and make/ record visual inspections saving time and money. Using IOT technology the monitoring device sends a signal to the dashboard and the user can also select in the settings to be sent alerts by e-mail and or SMS text when a piece of equipment is disturbed.
Working in combination with the portal is an app that allows the individual user to scan and automatically record on the portal any corrective action taken such as returning the lifebuoy to its station.
The dashboard allows you to download reports per location that are particularly useful for identifying problem areas whether they be from actual use emergencies or acts of vandalism so other measures could be put in place such as signage, lockable stations, cctv, improved lighting.
In a case study with a council removing the need for wardens to physically inspect each of their 246 locations saved them over £50,000 per annum. See downloads for more details.
- Multiple users at no extra cost
- Receive live alerts when equipment is damaged or missing by SMS or Email.
- Portal provides all historical messages about your device, enabling real-time monitoring, analysis, and collaboration.
- Monitor your safety equipment in real time and see where is located.
- Facility to import information into your own systems using the API
- Live real time monitoring with Unlimited licenses to ZiggyPortal
- Full maintenance and service on all technology
- All communication charges
- Software Upgrades
- In hours phone support
- IP68 Waterproof
- Size: 81 x 30 x 12mm
- 7 year Battery life
- Steel wire with magnetic- push fit connector.
NOTE: Minimum quantity is 10 alarms and a 2 year contract. See downloads for more details.
For more information call 0113 2461550 Option 2 or e-mail email@example.com
Part Number: 000690
Back to top