Washable/Reusable Knitted Antimicrobial Face Mask - with T99 Swiss technology from Sanitized®
These UK manufactured technical masks have an antimicrobial and fluid repellent finish which helps stop viral droplets getting through the mask as well as preventing it getting damp during wear reducing the potential for transmission and improving wearer comfort.
Sanitized T-99 Treatment:
Sanitized T-99 is an antimicrobial solution which is widely used by the NHS and kills 99% of all bacteria and the treatment has been tested and proven to kill the Coronavirus family of viruses.
The masks fabric treatment 'Sanitized T 99-19' is a particle free technology to prevent particle getting free and being inhaled. It is also manufactured by using scientifically well-tested substances and is free from substances such as pentachlorophenol, mercury, arsenic, formaldehyde and organotin. The product is according with the guidelines of the British Allergy Foundation and carries the “Allergy UK Seal of Approval”.
Fabric treated with Sanitized-T99 showed an overall 98.59% reduction of when tested against Feline coronavirus with a 2-hour contact time.
- Stay effective for at least up to 30 washes!
- Can be tumble dried
- Ideal to protect you on public transport - planes etc.
- Pack of 2 - one to wear and one in the wash!
- Fabric treatment recently verified as effective against COVID-19! See downloads for test report.
- STANDARD 100 by Oeko-Tex - Fabric treatment meets the criteria of one of the world's best known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances.
- Mask has been submitted for EN14683:2019 Approval
- 'Sanitized T-99' antimicrobial treatment
- Masks feature a stretchy material and therefore one size fits all!
- Manufactured seamlessly for wearer comfort.
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane is extra durable.
- Custom versions available - min order quantity 250 pairs.
- Stylish silver grey colour
These masks are produced by a UK medical knitwear specialist which specialises in antimicrobial medical clothing. They supply the NHS with garments for people with skin disorders.
Why reusable masks?
- To help the NHS and medical services by not buying the masks that they desperately need
- Works out to cost less than 30p per day to wear!
- Saves money and the environment
Are they comfortable?
Our reusable masks are seamless which makes them comfortable to wear for long periods. The manufacturer makes garments for people with skin disorders, supplying the NHS for patients with Eczema and EB.
Are they safe to wear?
Yes. See downloads for 'Sanitized-T99' basic statement. Fabric treatment meets the criteria of one of the world's best known labels for textiles tested for harmful substances.
'Antimicrobial' Vs. 'Antibacterial' Treatment
Antimicrobial technology is effective against a wide spectrum of microbes: this includes bacteria, mould, fungi and even viruses. Antibacterial technology, on the other hand, is only effective against bacteria.
Can you wash and dry them?
Our masks stay effective for at least 30 washes at 40 degrees! Can also be tumble dried.
Part Number: 020051
Back to top