Reusable Knitted Anti-viral Face Mask with SAN Swiss technology
These masks are produced by a medical knitwear company which specialises in anti-microbial medical clothing. They supply the NHS with garnments for people with skin disorders.
Innovative seamless technology allows us to produce an extremely comfortable face mask, designed for long periods of use, reducing discomfort and marking of your face.
All masks have a fluid repellent finish which helps stop fluid getting through the mask as well as preventing it getting damp during wear.
- Ideal to protect you on public transport - planes etc.
- UK manufactured
- Seamless mask - making them comfortable to wear for longer periods.
- Stretchy material - one size fits all
- Reusable, machine washable at 40 degrees and can be tumble dried.
- Fluid repellent finish - allowing the mask fabric to stay dryer for longer improving wearer comfort
- Treated with SAN 'Sanitized T-99' anti-microbial solution which is widely used by the NHS and kills 99% of all bacteria.
- Swiss technology is proven to be Effective for up to 30 washes!
- Fabric treatment recently verified as effective against COVID-19!
- Submitted for EN14683:2019 Approval
- Widened ear loops for wearer comfort.
- Pack of 2 quality masks - one to wear and one in the wash
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane and is extra durable.
- Custom versions available - min order quantity 250 pairs.
Why rely on a simple face covering or home made mask that offers much reduced protection when these innovative masks cost less than 30p per day!
Part Number: 020050
Back to top