Pro2 Breathing Oxygen Canister - 35 Litres
PrO2 Oxygen is a conveniently-sized container of cooled, high-purity, breathable oxygen to aid in the recovery from a variety of physiologically stressed or impaired conditions. It is being used in Nightingale hospitals.
- Canister dimensions: Only 29.5cm Height x 75mm Diameter yet 35 litres of oxygen
- Revitalizes during periods of physical or mental lethargy; and stimulates the body at times when peak performance is required
- The canister comes a blue inhaler cup-adaptor for the user to place around the mouth, press down and inhale.
- Now complete with orinasal mask and tube.
- Technology: What makes PRO2 special is that it contains an adsorbent which is specially designed to store a much larger volume of oxygen than could be otherwise stored using compression alone. For this reason the device contains and delivers up to three times the quantity of similar container volume products, offering by far and away the best value breathing oxygen on the market.
- PRO2 contains a granular adsorbent and is the reason why the canister will still feel partially full after the gas has been discharged.
- PRO2 contains 35 litres of oxygen, corresponding to at least about 70 breaths at the full lung capacity of 500ml.
- See downloads for instructions.
Part Number: 029103
This product can be found in:
First Aid Supplies
Pandemic - Coronavirus - Flu Protection
Aspli Value Products
Back to top