DSEND Evacuation and Rescue device.
The DSend600+ is JSP´s new automatic evacuation descent device. In the event of an accident the DSend 600+ can also be used for safe rescue and lowering of personnel making it ideal for use in wind farm towers etc. Patented Direct Drive technology. A centrifugal brake transfers its torque directly to the rope without any intermediate gears. Robust design is developed for the wind power industry.
Using it´s direct drive mechanism the DSend600 is capable of handling weights up to 282Kg. This is roughly the weight of 3-4 people. The ability for this product to handle a number of people at a time allows for a quicker evacuation or rescue.
RESCUE: The DSend 600+ has a built in winch - hoist mode allowing for an initial lift and manoeuvre of the casualty before lowering them safely down.
The DSend600 is also available as standard in other pre-assembled lengths (20, 30, 50, 85, 100, 120m) but is available in custom lengths up to a max of 600m upon request. Please call.
- 75m line
- Plastic container with soft stowage bag
- Vacuum packed for 10 year service inspection interval
- Manual hold
- Self cooling
- Easy to learn and operate
- Device weight 3,7 kg (8,2 lbs)
- Rope diameter 10,5 mm Rope weight 0,114 kg/m (0,08 lbs/feet)
- Minimum braking strength, rope termination 28 kN
- Destruction strength of device 75 kN
Approvals: EN 341-2011 class A, ANSI Z359.4-2013 & CSA-Z259.2
Part Number: 032091
Back to top