The Road Rock is a multifunctional base that allows the Gate pedestrian barrier to pass Class B Wind Speeds (17.6m/s) by providing the precise weight needed using two Road Rocks. When the barriers are in a boxed formation, only one Road Rock is needed per barrier to pass Class B. Use of the Road Rock removes the need for sandbags.
The Road Rock has a hook and tail connection making it possible to create a continuous run and implement the base as a delineator. A cavity within the centre of the Road Rock allows a twist-to-lock post to be attached (call for post details).
- 15Kg in Weight
- Corporate ID can be embossed.
- Interlocking for continuous runs.
- Can be coloured to suit.
- Fits all Melba Swintex Barriers.
- Barriers pass Class B.
- No sandbags required for Class B & C.
- Angular movement on interlocking.
- Can house a Traffic Cylinder Post
- Can double-up as a Delineator.
- Handle for easy lifting.
- Manufactured from 100% Recycled Material.
- Completely recyclable.
Approvals: BSEN8442 - BSEN12899-1
Part Number: 027126
Back to top