Floodfoam Expanding Foam Sealant
FloodFoam® is Soft Spongy closed cell expanding foam that creates a water barrier that springs back – recovers when compressed making it ideal for sealing purposes. It also has acoustic properties to 60db
Supplied in the Genius Gun Can it is a one-component, self-expanding, ready to use polyurethane foam without the need for separate applicators. The product has minimal expansion after application (less than 50%) and is therefore very economical to use.
- FloodKit® FloodFoam® is much more elastic than standard PU-foam: and has a very high Acoustic Rating value.
- Elastic Recovery (ISO 1856) is up to 90% if the foam is compressed by 75%.
Note: Traditional PU-foam does not recover if compression is higher than 10%.
- Elongation at break is 3 x that of traditional foam. The maximum elongation before breaking (DIN 18540) is about 45% compared to 15% for traditional PU-foam.
- FloodFoam® follows the movements of the joint and retains its insulating properties over the years, especially in smaller joints (e.g. 2 to 3cm wide).
- Due to the flexibility and elasticity properties FloodFoam® maintains its characteristics much better over time.
- Inbuilt gun comes complete with cap to seal nozzle so can be used for up to 3 weeks after first use.
Part Number: 001010
Back to top