Tychem® C Hazmat suit – Protection against Biohazards and Chemicals
Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles for an optimal fit, thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up. Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to face-masks.
Made from a lightweight and durable fabric, Tychem® C garments utilise the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure).
Tychem® C is used for splash and pressurised splash protection in healthcare and industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- Resistance penetration by blood-borne pathogens using a bacteriophage (“virus” penetration simulation)–ISO 16604 Procedure D
- EN 14126 Class 6 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on inside
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Self-adhesive double zipper flap closure system for higher protection.
- Hood-design allows free movement of head without disturbing the view and offers tight fit around the respirator face mask.
- In stock
Approvals: Cat.III,Type 3-B,4-B,5-B,6-B EN 1073-2, EN 14126 Class 6, EN 1149-5
Part Number: 015585
Back to top