Portagate™ Compact Barrier Gate System
The Portagate is a blow moulded high density polyethylene barrier. Light and compact, the Portagate™ is designed to meet communications industry requirements and enables increased quantities per vehicle.
- Configurations - Adjoining clips allow multi-positioning configurations to be formed such as a triangle, a square or a single line.
- Position lock - By sliding the top hinge clip down panels can be locked securely into chosen formation.
- Added stability - Designed to accept anti-trip feet for increase stability.
- Temporary signage - Recesses are included for toggle mounted courtesy signs to enable the system to be fully closed and stacked with the signs still attached.
- Reflective panels - Class R1 reflective panels which are 20% more reflective than standard lower grade reflective material conforming to BS 8442.
- Moulded handle for portability
- Weight - 8kg
- Size - Each Panel 1000mm x 750mm
- Approved - by BT Openreach
- Stackable - Can be stacked in any 180° orientation to a height of 20 units for 4 gate systems.
Approvals: BT Openreach
Part Number: 027016
Back to top