Latest Health & Safety Executive (HSE) poster released in April 2009. All old (1999) versions must now be replaced. Semi Rigid fully bio-degradable Plastic - Mounted in Aluminium Anodised Snap frame
- All employers are required to display a Health & Safety Law Poster, to inform employees and visitors of their duties
- The 1999 poster must be replaced with the 2009 poster no later than 5 April 2014.
- Includes a serial numbered hologram to ensure its authenticity.
- Easier to read and understand providing benefits from increased awareness to both workers and employers.
No need to provide the name and address of the enforcing authority for the premises. Instead, workers are advised to phone the HSE Infoline to be put in touch with these services.
- Frame: A2 Silver coloured Snap Frame, 25mm profile. For a poster that is 420 x 594mm. Our Silver Snap Frames are professional, stylish and easy to use. The edges of our Clip Poster Frames simply snap open and closed enabling you to change your posters quickly and easily without removing them from the wall. A high quality snap frame at a low price. Made from silver anodised aluminium. Poster is protected by a sheet of anti glare, UV grade PVC. Complete with fixings and instructions - the fixings are hidden when the frame is attached to the wall.
Size: A2 420mm x 594mm
Part Number: 039144
Back to top