Single patient disposable thermometer• Accuracy: ±0.1°C (within the critical range of 37.0°C to 39.0°C).
- Accurate - used by professionals in Hospitals
- 1 minute retention time to allow recording of temperature.
- Safe - no glass, non-toxic.
- Economical: No probe covers, batteries, calibration checks, capital equipment
- Best if stored in a cool dry place (86°F / 30°C or below).
- Reduces the risk of cross-infection or re-infection. Throw away the germs.
- Easily transportable, unbreakable, inexpensive, convenient. Approved by the NHS
Approvals: EN 12470-2:2000+A1:2009
Part Number: 029063
Back to top