FloodSax Modern day Sandbag
Transforms from being as light as a pillowcase to become as tough and heavy as a sandbag within minutes. Once the water is absorbed, it stays there and they act like self inflating sandbags to keep floods at bay.
For spills, leaks and flooding for homes and businesses.
- Lightweight, 5 floodsax weigh 1.97 kilos
- Absorb 20L of water to weigh 25kg (44lbs)
- Just add water in a bath, a sink, a bucket, a hosepipe or even the floodwater
- Each FloodSax has 4 layers with 12 internal absorbent sections creating a multi-chamber system. The absorbent chambers are then sewn together into an outer sleeve of a nonwoven material.
- Can be used to divert water away from a building and down a drain.
- 96% biodegradable by weight
- FloodSax® expand evenly, unlike other similar products in the market.
- Easy to store and are vacuum packed
- FloodSax® last for 5 years in storage.
- Have them ready for emergencies like burst pipes or accidental or flash floods.
- Can be used to soak up sludgy floodwater.
- Biodegradable so can be dumped in landfill sites.
- Every property is potentially at risk from floods – even if it is a burst pipe.
- Can be quickly deployed unlike sandbags that need filling, storage space and are heavy and expensive to shift.
Part Number: 001001
This product can be found in:
Floodsax Sandbags - Osmo Barriers
Floodsax sandless sandbags Products
Back to top