Floodsax Modern day Sandbag. Transforms from being as light as a pillowcase to become as tough and heavy as a sandbag within minutes. Once the water is absorbed, it stays there and they act like self inflating sandbags to keep floods at bay.
- Lightweight, just 200 grams (empty)
- Absorb 20L of water to weigh 25kg (44lbs)
- Just add water in a bath, a sink, a bucket, a hosepipe or even the floodwater
- Can be used to divert water away from a building and down a drain.
- FloodSax® expand evenly, unlike other similar products in the market.
- Easy to store and are vacuum packed
- FloodSax® last for 5 years in storage.
- Have them ready for emergencies like burst pipes or accidental or flash floods.
- Can be used to soak up sludgy floodwater.
- Biodegradable so can be dumped in landfill sites.
- Every property is potentially at risk from floods – even if it is a burst pipe.
- Can be quickly deployed unlike sandbags that need filling, storage space and are heavy and expensive to shift.
Part Number: 001001
Back to top