Leaf sprung kneepad from Redback. When pressure is applied the leaf-spring bends, slows, controls and disperses the pressure, spreading the weight across the surface of the kneepad and into the ground. SATRA award winner 2012.
• Soft rubberised materials for 100% memory without loss of function.
• Abrasive resistant cover protects from objects penetrating the knee
• Fits knee-pocketed work trousers. Fits tight to avoid slippage
• 100% recyclable and washable up to 190°c
• Lightweight, flexible & breathable to keep you cool and dry in hot or damp conditions
• Honeycomb design to absorb pressure, curved to fit around knee
• Long lasting - Significantly outperforms foam and gel foam pads
• Tests prove that Redbacks™ are 70% better at absorbing the user’s weight than any other slide-in knee pad currently on the market.
Approvals: EN 14404-2004 + A1:2010 Level 2 Class 1
Part Number: 015740
Back to top